- Venue and Date
- Technical tour
- Media partners
- Photo gallery
- Archive Forums
Feedback on the Results of AtomEco’2013, 7th International Forum
“Nuclear Energy Sector – Zero Damage Strategy” has been the main topic of AtomEco’2013, 7th International Forum.....more
Address of S.E. Donskoy, the Minister of Natural Resources and Ecology of the Russian Federation, to the participants of the International Forum AtomEco 2013
The nuclear energy industry has developed over the course of many years, both in Russia and abroad, taking sound positions among traditional types of energy production and proving to be no less useful..more
Address of S.V. Kirienkoof, the Director General of State Atomic Energy Corporation ROSATOM, to the participants of the International Forum AtomEco 2013
The President of the Russian Federation has declared this year to be the year of environmental protection, which testifies the emphasis that the state gives to solution of environmental problems.
Forum will be held 30-31 October 2013, Moscow, Forum hall
The 7th International Forum AtomEco 2013 shall be held on October 30-31, 2013 in Moscow.
Its traditional arranger is Rosatom Nuclear Energy State Corporation.
Within the framework of the Forum, the exhibition and the business program shall be arranged. Leading Russian and international companies dealing the issues of industrial waste treatment, nuclear waste and spent fuel management, cleaning of different media; as well as representatives of nuclear energy use management bodies, of regulatory and supervisory authorities, scientific-research institutes shall participate in International Forum AtomEco 2013.
Participants will be able to discuss issues of nuclear waste and spent fuel management, consider the possibilities for international cooperation and interbranch transfer of technologies.
Within the framework of the VII International Forum “AtomEco 2013” Technical tour will be organized at NPK FSUE Radon. The research and development center has many years expertise in radioactive waste management and providing for radioactive safety of the city of Moscow and the Moscow Region.
Topics of the VII International Forum “AtomEco 2013” meetings and round-table discussions:
- Radiation technologies and environmental safety.
- Environmental safety and public acceptance of nuclear energy.
- Experience of work and international cooperation of the Radiation Protection and Radioactive Waste Management Department, NEA/OECD (Nuclear Energy Agency, Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development).
- Development of a system of radioactive waste management: regional, industry, national and global aspects.
- International experience in ceration of stations of final isolation of radioactive waste: organizational structure and safety guarantees.
- SNF recycling as a choice of safety strategy.
- Rehabilitation programmes for northern territories. Results and prospects.
- Technologies of decommissioning of nuclear and radiation hazardous facilities and radioactive waste treatement.
- Management issues of decommissioning of nuclear and radiation hazardous facilities.
- Geo-ecological issues of water objects protection at enterprises of nuclear industry.
Participation in International Forum AtomEco 2013 offers you a unique opportunity to expand scientific and business relationships, to show your products and services to Russian and international business community.